Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Quotes

1. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. --Antoine De Saint-Exupery

2. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. --Hubert Humphrey

3. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. --Anais Nin




4. Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age. --Anais Nin

5. From quiet homes and first beginning, Out to the undiscovered ends, There's nothing worth the wear of winning, But laughter and the love of friends. --Hilaire Belloc

6. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.


7. For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.


8. Where there is great love, there are always wishes.


9. Love is a game that two can play and both win.


10. Love is being stupid together.